Living a full, productive, satisfying life is something that we all hope for.
If we are parents, we hope our children will attain this as they grow. If we are getting older, and we look back on our lives, it is what we hope to see.
As humans, so far as we know, we only get this one chance to live life the way we want, and experience all we intend by the time it’s over. This is why making the most of our day-to-day lives is so important.
The process of creative visualization can enable us to get so much more out of our days – if we know how to properly harness and utilize that power.
First, it helps to understand what creative visualization is NOT, as it often gets confused with more esoteric techniques.
Creative visualization has no rituals, chants, or magical ceremonies.
It is not witchcraft or black magic, nor does it have anything to do with religious practice whatsoever. It is not anything supernatural or un-natural or other-worldly, and it doesn’t involve anything other than your own brain power.
While creative visualization can be considered spiritual, it’s just as likely not to be considered so. That depends on the individual.
Creative visualization is, at its very core, simply making an effort to focus your brain and your thinking on a goal to be achieved. You can think about it any way you want – sitting up, lying down, or any combination thereof. You can have music playing, or visualize in complete silence.
Keep your eyes open, or close them. The choice is up to you.
Like meditation, it’s a personal decision how and where you do your visualizing.
It’s also your personal decision on what you visualize for – what goal, experience, or physical object would you like to attain?
Creative visualization is nothing more than intent, really. You’re acknowledging that you intent to take a course of action in order to attain a goal. The visualization part of things often helps you figure out the exact ways to get what you want, and how to go about it.
The power of the mind has been said to be limitless, and utilizing visualization is just one process to use to harness that mind power to get what we want out of life on a day-to-day basis.
So, no matter what your religious beliefs, there is nothing to be wary of when it comes to performing creative visualization.
It’s all-natural, and it works
Article source: Leon Edwards
P.S If you are ready to catapult every aspect of your life to infinite levels by using my unique mind-body visualisation technique which has helped many people around the world, simply click any of the links below to choose the right one for you.
- The Ultimate Transformative Personalised Package Recording
- A Personalised Visualisation Recording
- A Personalised Guided Affirmation Recording
- Generic Guided Affirmation Recordings
PSS: You May also like to check out my:
- YouTube Channel “Success Mindset Mastery” filled with tips, strategies, visualisations and affirmations to help you change your mindset, click here .
- FaceBook Group “Mindset for Success.” It’s an interactive group for people who want to become self-aware, live more consciously and are eager to learn more about changing their mindset to change their life, click here.
- Facebook Group “Transformative Power of Gratitude.” Research has found that expressing gratitude improves mental, physical and relational well-being. Being grateful also impacts the overall experience of happiness, and these effects tend to be long-lasting, click here.